Friday, February 25, 2011

Newcomers

Fallera dragged a frightened blonde and an annoyed-looking boy into the Throne Room. "Your Majesty!" She called.
Selena quickly stood up from her throne and went over to the two people. "Newcomers?" She asked of the Lieutenant Huntress.
"Yes, Majesty."
She studied the two carefully. Finally, she nodded to Fallera, who returned the nod and left. "Your names."
The blonde squeaked, "My... my name is Hanashi Itsumo."
"I'm Reo," the boy said curtly.
Selena watched them with interested eyes. "And you are interested in joining?"
"Well, I don't wanna be killed," Reo replied. Selena glared at him for a second, then smiled. "Good point." She walked back to her throne and sat in it. "So what ranks are you interested in joining?"
"Well, I'm good at healing, so I'll be a healer?" Hanashi's answer was more like a question.
"I'll make you the Healer," the Empress told her, whipping out a piece of parchment and writing something down on it. "Reo?"
"I... I'm not sure."
"How about servant, Reo? We need some of those." Selena looked kindly upon the boy.
"Um... okay."
"Then you can go to the Servants' Quarters. Choose whatever room and bed you want. Your new clothing will be in a dresser by your bed, and everything you'll need will be there as well. Hanashi, you can go to the Infirmary. Okay?" Selena folded her parchment up and put them away.

(URG. BAD POST. Sorry.)

4 comments:

  1. Hanashi bowed slightly and Reo followed suit. "Thank you, empress," they both said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selena smiled softly. "Don't thank me. Reo, you are dismissed. Hanashi, how about I take you to the Infirmary?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reo padded away. Hanashi nodded slightly, unable to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selena led her to the entrance and after putting on a cloak and sheathing her dagger, she took Hanashi to the Entrance. (comment Infirmary next)

    ReplyDelete